Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lily's Impromptu Photo Shoot

Tom was hired to do a photo shoot for a local high school senior last Tuesday. I needed to deliver some photo supplies to Tom, so Lily and I stuck around and watched the shoot. When the photo shoot was done, Tom still had the studio reserved for another hour so of course he snapped a few shots of Miss Lillianna Mae!

These were just some quick shots, but we couldn't let the studio opportunity go to waste! (Also, Tom hasn't had a chance to touch these up yet, but I couldn't wait to put them online. My photographer husband will probably shoot me for displaying the untouched photos. Oh well!)

We're going to plan a longer, scheduled studio session after her birthday. Wow...that's so strange to say...her birthday! She can't be almost 1 already?!?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Lillianna Mae Archibald...

No comments: