Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Good To Be One!


Hey everybody! I now have my own blogger account AND my own email address (lillianna@webshackdesign.com) so I thought I'd post something.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I had a really fun day - and boy do I like that cake stuff! I even got to have a little ICE CREAM last night for the first time. That was GOOD! I got mad when Mom took it away; I wanted more! Boy this birthday thing is a really good deal. How long will this last???

I thought I'd share some pictures of me playing with my new toys. I've been having lots of fun!

This is my new stroller walker from Grandma and Grandpa Lamolli. I also got a teddy bear from Uncle Ryan and a doll from Great Grandma Chapin that I can put in my stroller to push them around the living room. I love to walk with my new stroller! I've also learned that if I push the stroller up to the couch, I can then climb on top of it to get up on the couch!

Next is my Laugh and Learn Home from Mommy and Daddy. This is a big house that has all kinds of fun things to play with - doors and windows that open, lights that turn on and off, a mailbox that opens and closes and more - plus it plays music and teaches things like numbers, ABCs, open vs. closed, etc. I just like to crawl back and forth through the door!


And finally we have my sing along stage. It has a microphone and lights and plays music for me to sing along with. My favorite part is the big mirror! I'm not vain or anything ... I just like to look at myself in the mirror! A superstar in the making - I'm practicing for American Idol 2028.


And here are a few more pictures...just because. Thanks for reading my blog entry and looking at my pictures. I love you all!

No comments: