Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Day in the Life of Lillianna

Life is becoming more exciting every day with new sights, new sounds, new abilities and now new tastes! I thought I would share some of my daily activities with you - I'm such a busy girl now.

I have a new toy! I can now sit and play in my exersaucer. It is so much fun because all the toys are so colorful and they make noise and spin. Doesn't this look like fun?



Whew! I worked up an appetite. Now I think it's time for lunch - and how exciting, I get to eat rice cereal! I really like my new cereal. Mom says I will get to try some vegetables soon - she says I'll really like "sweet potatoes", whatever those are. Sounds good to me!



Mmmmm..yummy! That was good! I think I'm ready to go lay on my pillow for a while. I really like my pillow because I can reach my feet easier. I love to play with my feet and toes now. It's like I never knew they were there before! As you can see, I still like to blow "raspberries", too.



All this playing is hard work! After playing on my "worm" for a while (and completely destroying it by kicking down all the toys), I am exhausted! Zzzzzzzzz....


Now that I'm done with my nap, I think I'll help Mommy with some laundry. She says she managed to get some done while I was sleeping. That laundry basket looks awful comfy ... and those clothes smell so good fresh from the dryer! I'm a good helper, don't you think? Mom says I am.

Wow, that was a very full day. I'm tired. I think it's time for bed. My favorite place to fall asleep - Mommy's arms. Goodnight everyone...I'll write more soon. Zzzzzzzzzz.....

No comments: