Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Archibald Studios" is Online

Our new Photography web site is online! The link is listed at the right of this blog (Green box near the top). It is probably obvious that we are new to the Photography as a business, but thought we had at least get a site out there so that it can begin attracting the search engines. The site is fairly basic right now, but will grow and improve as we get additional clients and more weddings under our belt. I'm excited about the availability calendar!

Please check out the Portfolio link on the left side of the new home page to see our latest image gallery. I've tried to gear it for those that would be interested in weddings, special events, and portraiture so I've left out much of the scenic and abstract stuff. I'm open to criticism and suggestions about any images that should be removed, or that might make us look like beginners. Also - any marketing ideas or suggestions are more than welcome. James...I need your creativity! (Or is Desta the creative one)

1 comment:

Desta said...

I am liking the new site. I don't know who is more creative - me or James. He definitely has an eye for layout and color and I always run my stuff by him for approval (it makes scrapbooking a nightmare!). I graduated with a degree in marketing and advertising so I got to be creative in those ways. Good luck with the newest branch of your business.