Thursday, March 29, 2007

And so it begins...

Okay, it's official. I am now starting to feel the bad side of early pregnancy! Ha! I have been EXTREMELY tired lately and have an upset stomach most of the time. I haven't had any major nausea (thank goodness!) - just a general queasy feeling most of the time. It makes it difficult to want to eat anything.

The days seem to be dragging by SO SLOWLY but I know someday I will look back at this and be shocked at how quickly time passed. Each day I look at my pregnancy books and journals and think "I'm only one day closer? We still have 240 days to go?".

Well ... I realize this blog is probably incredibly boring, but there isn't much else to share right now. Here are some pictures of some things we've picked out for the nursery. We haven't bought them yet, but they've gone on the "baby list":

Crib:















Changing Table with Hutch:



















Close Up of Leap Froggie Bedding Set:







No comments: